Subject 09: Resurrection after death
In this subject, entitled resurrection after death, we will look at the following important aspects.
- What is Islam's definition of death? Do we equate Mawt with nothingness?
- What happens when a person is buried until the Day of Judgement?
- Who are spared from bodily-decay in the grave?
- Do prophets 'die' when they leave this world?
- In detail, we will focus on whether the dead can benefit from the prayers and efforts of those living, a notion which we sometimes refer to as Isaal Sawaab.
Length : 56 Minutes
Please Note: Windows Media Player ActiveX required to view video files.
Course Material (PDF) : Resurrection after death