Importance of Salaah
Various opinions about those who miss their prayers
Sayings of the beloved Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) in Hadith:
• A person, who fails to offer Salaah in his lifetime, will suffer a shameful death.
• A person, who misses three consecutive Juma prayers, Allah will put a stamp on his heart.
• One who doesn’t pray their Salaah their dua (supplications) is not accepted.
• One who fails to offer their prayers, there will be no blessings (Barakah) in their life or sustenance.
• The grave will squeeze and will be filled with fire for one who doesn’t offer his prayers.
• After his death, the person who doesn’t pray his Salaah will be treated like Firawn (Pharaoh), Humaan and Abu bin Khalaf.
• The glow is removed from ones face who does not pray.
• A person who fails to pray will not be rewarded for his good deeds.
• A person, who fails to pray his Namaz, at the time of death will feel so thirsty that if he was to drink all the water from the rivers his thirst would still not be satisfied.
Sayings of the Imams and Gnostics:
A person who does not pray should be imprisoned until they seek forgiveness. Imam Azam Abu Hanifa (Radi Allah Anhu)
Failure to offer Salaah is the equivalent of killing someone!
Imam Sha’fi ((Radi Allah Anhu)
The leader of the Muslims (Khalifa) should order the hanging of those who don’t pray!
Imam-e Madinah Imam Malik (Radi Allah Anhu)
A person who intentionally / deliberately misses his prayers is a kafir! (Imam Hanbal)
One who didn’t pray in their lifetime should not be buried in a Muslim Graveyard!
Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani (Radi Allah Anhu)
Even Pigs seek refuge from those who don’t pray Namaz!
Sultan Bahoo (Radi Allah Anhu)